- When should I begin the application process?
- How do I learn more about Santa Catalina Lower and Middle School?
- What grade levels have openings?
- At what age can students first apply to Santa Catalina Lower School?
- What is your sibling policy?
- Is tuition assistance available?
- How is tuition assistance calculated?
- Who is eligible for tuition assistance?
- How long is tuition assistance available?
- How do I apply for tuition assistance?
- Do the students wear uniforms?
- What is the religious affiliation of the school?
- How should I prepare my child for the admission test?
- How do I get an application?
Santa Catalina recognizes that, for many families, having all children enrolled at the same school is a priority. We value community and love that our campus becomes a home for many. However, we recognize that no school’s approach to learning is a perfect match for every child. If all things are equal, siblings will receive preferential consideration.
The Tuition Assistance Committee takes into consideration the needs of each family, including the Independent School Management Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) criteria, family resources, individual circumstances, and fund availability. The FAST criteria is determined by:
- Unusual expenses
- Family size
- Retirement needs
- Number of children attending tuition-charging schools