A transformational Santa Catalina education can be within reach. Through a generous tuition assistance program, we have long demonstrated our commitment to admitting and enrolling the most qualified and capable students regardless of their family’s financial circumstances.
Tuition assistance requests are strictly confidential and do not affect admission decisions. Each school year, a new application will be required.
- October 1: Begin to apply for tuition assistance.
- January 15: Tuition assistance applications due.
- March 10: Notification of tuition assistance award mailed with acceptance letter.
Tuition assistance wait list
More families may apply for financial aid than we are able to assist. As a result, not every student who is offered admission and who demonstrates financial need will receive a grant. Families in this situation are placed on a wait list. We have families who come off of the wait list every year.
In addition to grants, Santa Catalina offers three different payment plans to help you fit tuition into your budget.
- Option 1: Tuition paid in one installment.
- Option 2: Tuition paid in two installments.
- Option 3: Tuition paid over a 10-month period using FACTS Tuition Management Services.
How to Apply
If you are interested in a Santa Catalina education for your child, but feel tuition is out of reach for your family, we encourage you to apply for tuition assistance. Catalina uses the School & Student Services (SSS) application.