Boys and girls in PreK-Grade 2 got into their pajamas and snuggled together in the library as their teachers read their favorite books at Santa Catalina Lower and Middle School's annual Pajama Story Night on January 23.
These are the books that captured our students' imaginations:
- Grade 1 teacher Heidi Pratt read "The Bear with the Sticky Paws that Won't go to Bed" by Clara Vulliamy
- Grade 2 teacher Katie Schipper read "Song of Night: It's Time to Go to Bed" by Katherine Riley Nakamura
- PreK teacher Susan Dodd read "Crunch, the Shy Dinosaur" by Cirocco Dunlap
- Kindergarten teacher Heather Medina read "Lizard's Song" by George Shannon
- PreK and Kindergarten Director Lydia Mansour read "There was a Coyote who Swallowed a Flea" by Jennifer Ward
Pajama Story Night is a fun way to bring our youngest students together and spark their imagination and love of reading!