A transformational Santa Catalina education can be within reach. Through a generous financial aid program, we have long demonstrated our commitment to admitting and enrolling the most qualified and capable students regardless of their family’s financial circumstances.
Financial aid requests are strictly confidential and do not affect admission decisions. Each school year, a new application will be required.
- October 1: Begin to apply for financial aid.
- January 15: Financial aid applications due.
- March 10: Notification of financial aid grant provided with admission decision.
Financial aid wait list
More families may apply for financial aid than we are able to assist. As a result, not every student who is offered admission and who demonstrates financial need will receive a grant. Families in this situation are placed on a wait list. We have families who come off of the wait list every year.
In addition to grants, Santa Catalina offers three different payment plans to help you fit tuition into your budget.
- Option 1: Tuition paid in one installment.
- Option 2: Tuition paid in two installments.
- Option 3: Tuition paid over a 10-month period. (This option is not available for international families.)
How to Apply
If you are interested in a Santa Catalina education for your daughter, but feel tuition and other expenses are out of reach for your family, we encourage you to apply for financial aid.
You may begin to apply for financial aid starting on October 1. To be eligible for financial aid consideration, you must complete your application by January 15. We will communicate decisions about financial aid with your admission decision.