Connect with friends and classmates and stay up to date on current events at Santa Catalina.
This semiannual magazine comes out in April and October and offers parents, alumnae, faculty, past parents, and other friends a look into the spirited community of Santa Catalina. Regular items include a letter from the Head of School; feature articles; academic, student life, and athletic updates; alumnae news; and alumnae Class Notes.
This quarterly newsletter is sent to all alumnae whose emails we have on file. It includes a letter from Director of Alumnae Relations Gretchen Mueller Burke '83, information on upcoming events, recaps of recent chapter gatherings, alumnae profiles, and news about Upper School student life.
This monthly newsletter is sent to parents of students in grades 9 through 12. It includes a letter from the Head of Upper School, upcoming calendar items, recaps of academic and extracurricular activities, and other news about Upper School student life.
Like a Boss is a monthly feature in which we ask alumnae to share advice and insight about a topic in their field of expertise. Read the blog.
Join Catalina Alumnae on Facebook
The Santa Catalina Alumnae Business and Social Network is a private Facebook group that encourages alumnae to network for business and social purposes. The group is great for:
- Sharing job openings or internship opportunities where you work and volunteer.
- If you're new to an area, tapping into the Catalina network to help with your transition.
- Connecting with friends by posting questions, announcing events or gatherings, and sharing photos for/of alumnae of Santa Catalina School.
Join Catalina Alumnae on LinkedIn
Join the Santa Catalina Upper School Alumnae group to connect with alumnae in your industry, post and view job openings, and more.
The Santa Catalina alumnae app allows you to connect with Catalinians near and far—a whole network at your fingertips. The app is available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices, as well as your desktop computer. Blackberry does not currently support the application.
Follow these simple steps to connect with other alums and keep up to date on school and alumnae news!
The app is available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices, as well as your desktop computer. Blackberry does not currently support the application.
Download for iOS via the iTunes App Store.
Download for Android via Google Play.
1. Once the download is complete, open the app by tapping the icon on your device's menu. Select a "Santa Catalina School" from the list of communities.
2. You will be prompted to sign in using an email address or a LinkedIn account.
- If you select "Use Email," you will be asked to enter your name and email and to choose a password. Once submitted, you will receive an email from email@example.com. You must access your email on the mobile device used to download the app, and then click the link to activate your account. If you don’t receive the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- If you select "Enter Now With LinkedIn," you will be asked to enter your LinkedIn credentials.
3. After verifying your email or entering with LinkedIn, one of the following will occur:
- If the email you provided matches the one on record for you at Santa Catalina, you will immediately be added to the school’s alumnae mobile app community.
- If the email you provided does not match the one on record, you will be prompted to enter some additional information to allow the Alumnae Office to more easily identify you. After doing so, you will receive an email that your request is pending. Once matched and approved, you will receive an email notification that you can now access the mobile app community.
Our alumnae app uses email verification and is limited to use by confirmed alumnae of Santa Catalina School. If you have questions or would like to exclude your profile from this app, please contact the Alumnae Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831.655.9392.