Connect with friends and classmates and stay up to date on current events at Santa Catalina.
We love when alumnae visit campus! You are welcome at any time, but please notify us ahead of time by emailing Shannon Gaughf '08, Assistant Director of Alumnae/i Engagement. Include the date and time of your arrival and the number in your party so that the security guards can be alerted. If you are visiting on a weekend, please email before 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
Santa Catalina Network
The Santa Catalina alumnae app allows you to connect with Catalinians near and far—a whole network at your fingertips! The app is available on iOS and Android devices.
- iOS: Go to the App Store and download "Graduway Community," then search for Santa Catalina School.
- Android: Go to Google Play and download "Santa Catalina Network."
You can also register on your computer. Visit santacatalinanetwork.com to sign up.
Our alumnae app uses email verification and is limited to use by confirmed alumnae of Santa Catalina School. If you have questions or would like to exclude your profile from this app, please contact the Alumnae Office at email@example.com or 831.655.9391.
Make sure you're receiving information about upcoming events and other alumnae-related activities from school.
Join Catalina Alumnae on Facebook
The Santa Catalina Alumnae Business and Social Network is a private Facebook group that encourages alumnae to network for business and social purposes. The group is great for:
- Sharing job openings or internship opportunities where you work and volunteer.
- If you're new to an area, tapping into the Catalina network to help with your transition.
- Connecting with friends by posting questions, announcing events or gatherings, and sharing photos for/of alumnae of Santa Catalina School.
Join Catalina Alumnae on LinkedIn
Join the Santa Catalina Upper School Alumnae group to connect with alumnae in your industry, post and view job openings, and more.