Celebrate Santa Catalina
Saturday, March 13, 2021
5:00 p.m. PST | Virtual Event
The party may look different this year, but the celebration is just as big!
Please join us virtually for our annual Celebrate Santa Catalina benefit. This complimentary event brings alumnae/i, parents, faculty, staff, and friends together for a celebration of the Santa Catalina community and for special opportunities to support Santa Catalina School.
The event will feature special speakers, a celebrity emcee (legendary sports commentator Jim Nantz), new performances by Lower and Middle and Upper School students, drawing prizes, and a raise-the-paddle giving opportunity. A limited online auction of special items and experiences will open the week of the event. Keep an eye on this page for more details as we get closer!
Online Auction Preview
Click the links below to learn about our special online auction items, and get ready to make your bids! (Viewing on mobile? The item descriptions appear below the list of links.)
Pick up a Party Pack!
Purchase a pick-up to-go meal for a delicious addition to the evening. Party Packs feature items from celebrated local chefs and wineries. Each Party Pack feeds two people. Options include:
- Seasonal salad from Chef Todd Fisher and 7D Steakhouse
- Loaf of fresh baked bread from Chef Todd Fisher and Rise + Roam
- Seasonal mezze plate (vegan) from Chef Dory Ford and Terra Mar
- Main course from John Cardinalli, "the Italian Cowboy," which includes servings of BBQ tri-tip, BBQ chicken, and a side of cheesy potatoes
- Decorated shortbread cookies from Layers Bakery
- Beautiful red and white wines from Eden Rift Vineyards and Blair Wines
Purchases must be made by Sunday, March 7. The meals will be distributed from school on the day of the event.
"Lite Bites" Party Pack
Includes salad, bread, mezze plate, and dessert
"Hungrier" Party Pack
Includes mezze plate, BBQ main course, dessert, and a bottle of wine
"The Works" Party Pack
Includes salad, bread, mezze plate, BBQ main course, dessert, and a bottle of wine
Thank you to our generous donors! Proceeds benefit Santa Catalina School.
Register early to be in the running for these fabulous drawing prizes:
- An all-day bike or kayak rental for 2 people generously donated by Adventures by the Sea in Monterey.
- Next is a trio of spa treatments including an immunity boost therapy, a full body LED session and a Bowen therapy treatment, all generously donated by Glacier Bar in Carmel.
- A gift card for a delicious meal generously donated by Stationaery in Carmel.
- A gift certificate generously donated by Real Good Fish in Moss Landing for sustainable, Monterey Bay-sourced seafood.
- A gift card generously donated by Dust Bowl Brewing Co. in Monterey.
- A trio of beautiful wines generously donated by Dawn’s Dream Winery in Carmel.
- Gift cards for TEN Gold package car washes, generously donated by El Estero Car Wash in Monterey.