Faculty & Staff
Santa Catalina faculty and staff are role models, mentors, and guides. As teachers, academic advisors, coaches, and resident faculty, they get to know each girl—her strengths, gifts, and goals. Highly qualified teachers bring expertise in their fields to the classroom, where small class sizes mean students get individual attention.
Get to know our faculty and staff by reading their profiles below. Here are a few highlights:
- More than 75 percent of teachers hold advanced degrees.
- About one-third of our 35 teaching faculty live on campus.
- Our faculty have taught at more than 20 colleges or universities.
- Faculty and staff bring experience and perspective from previous careers in architecture, engineering, hospitality, politics, journalism, scientific research, and more.
- They have lived all over the world, including the U.K., China, Australia, Finland, Fiji, France, and Romania.