Members of Santa Catalina School's Class of 2021 are headed to college in all corners of the United States and beyond.
From small liberal arts colleges to large public universities, the class's matriculation list is a perfect reflection of Catalina's College Counseling program, which prides itself on finding colleges that are the best fit for each student.
Here is a snapshot of where the Class of 2021 is headed in the fall:
- 58 graduates are attending 44 colleges and universities in 20 states and 3 countries.
- 11 schools have at least two graduates attending.
- The most popular schools are the University of San Diego (4 attending), the University of Mississippi (3), and the University of Alabama (3).
- Graduates are attending schools in all four regions of the U.S.: 27 in the West, 13 in the East, 9 in the Midwest, and 6 in the South.
- 3 graduates chose schools in Mexico, Canada, and Scotland.
Congratulations to the Class of 2021! We can't wait to see what the future brings.
[More: Check out our list of acceptances and matriculation for Catalina students over the past five years.]
Class of 2021 Matriculation
The University of Alabama
Cal Poly SLO
UC Santa Barbara
UC Santa Cruz
Colorado School of Mines
Colorado State University
Carnegie Mellon University
University of Denver
The University of Edinburgh
Harvey Mudd College
University of Hawaii at Manoa
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Instituto Tecnológico Autonomo de Mexico
Johns Hopkins University
University of Mississippi
Monterey Peninsula College
New York University
University of Notre Dame
University of Pennsylvania
Point Loma Nazarene University
University of Redlands
San Diego State University
University of San Diego
Santa Clara University
University of Southern California
Southern Methodist University
University of Toronto
University of Washington
University of Wisconsin-Madison