How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Santa Catalina Lower and Middle School. We look forward to getting to know you better.
Please review the steps below to learn about our admission process for different grade levels. If you would like to receive our viewbook and brochures, please fill out our Request for Information.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at 831.655.9351.
- Contact the Admission Office at 831.655.9351 to receive a brochure and arrange an interview and campus tour.
- Attend an Open House event.
- Complete the online application with application fee ($50 per child).
- Schedule admission testing.
- Schedule classroom visit. This is an opportunity for your child to experience a "typical" day at Santa Catalina.
- If applicable, confirm a screening reservation.
- Complete admission testing.
All application materials are due by February 1. Admission notification will be mailed on March 10. Applications received after February 1 are subject to space availability.