Mrs. Pollacci to students: 'We are proud."
There are many ways to become involved in daily life at school that will both enlighten your understanding of your child’s development and enrich their school experience. You can volunteer to assist classroom teachers, chaperone field trips, attend community service projects, or help with any number of our annual events, such as benefit luncheons, art shows, and Carnival.
One simple way to become an active participant is through the Parents Association, an organization of Upper and Lower School parents who support a variety of programs. All Santa Catalina parents are members. We encourage you to look into it, as this is a great opportunity to play an active role in your child’s once-in-a-lifetime Santa Catalina experience and create enduring friendships with other members of our school community.
Update contact information, access the Family Directory, and view report cards for grades 6–8. Parents will need their unique usernames and passwords to log in.
- How do I leave a message for my child?
- How do I leave a message for a teacher?
- Where can I find Middle School homework?
- Where can I find information about purchasing a used uniform?
- How do I get a copy of the sports schedule?
- How can I find information about volunteer opportunities?
- How do I get to Santa Catalina?
Resources and Information
Watch more videos here.