Dates & Prices
Summer at Santa Catalina spans five fun-filled weeks. We offer three options:
June 23–July 27, 2019
- Residential – $6,400
- Day – $3,800
June 23–July 6, 2019
- Residential – $3,000
- Day – $1,700
July 7–27, 2019
- Residential – $4,150
- Day – $2,400
Resident camper tuition includes all camp classes, evening and weekend activities, room, and board.
Day camper tuition includes all camp classes and daily lunch.
Tuition does not include camp store charges or any other costs incurred during camp. Additional tuition is required for campers who sign up for the riding or golf programs at Pebble Beach or the surfing lessons with The Wahine Project. See below for details.
Additional Fees for Off-site Classes
In addition to the variety of classes we offer on campus, we also have off-campus options for the girls. These off-campus classes include horseback riding and horsemanship at Pebble Beach Equestrian Center, golf lessons at Pebble Beach, and surfing with the Wahine Project. Generally, these classes are for a block of three class periods and campers are transported in a camp vehicle.
Below is the additional tuition for these off-campus classes in 2019:
- 2-week and 5-week resident campers arrive
- 2-week and 5-week day campers arrive
- First day of classes for 2-week and 5-week campers!
- Closing Day performances for 2-week campers
- 3-week resident campers arrive
- 3-week day campers arrive
- First day of classes for 3-week campers!
- Closing Day performances for 3-week and 5-week campers