There are many ways to get to know Santa Catalina and to interact with our students, faculty, and admission team. Whether you choose to attend a fair, a reception, or an open house, you will learn something new each time. We look forward to connecting with you!
Truly Catalina: Open House Events
Curious about Santa Catalina? Come learn more about our signature programs, meet faculty, sample our academic and co-curricular offerings, and talk to students about clubs, activities, leadership, and campus life.
Virtual tours consist of a short welcome from the admission staff followed by a personalized student-led tour in a Zoom breakout room. These tours are offered on the following dates:
Santa Catalina in Your Area
Throughout the school year, our admission staff travels across California and beyond to meet with students and parents who are interested in finding out more about Santa Catalina. Most of our travel takes place between September and November; however, we will have some scheduled events in the spring. School fairs and admission-related events will be added to this site as they emerge, so please check back periodically.
- San Francisco, CA — Tuesday, August 29
- San Francisco, CA — Saturday, September 9
- Phoenix, AZ — Thursday, September 14
- Marin, CA — Monday, September 18
- Aspen, CO — Saturday, September 23
- Saratoga, CA — Tuesday, September 26
- San Francisco, CA — Saturday, September 30
- Seattle, WA — Thursday, October 5
- Burbank, CA — Wednesday, October 18
- Huntington Beach, CA — Thursday, October 19
- Los Angeles, CA — Monday, October 23
- Incline Village, NV — Tuesday, November 7