Save the date! March 10-12, 2023
Celebrating classes ending in 3 and 8, including our first graduating class, 1953
Reunion information coming soon!
We are looking for Reunion Ambassadors in most classes. You will:
- Encourage your classmates to attend.
- Help communicate important information.
- Plan an evening gathering for your classmates on Friday, March 10.
- Encourage your class to give to the Santa Catalina Fund in honor of your reunion year.
If you are interested, please contact Shannon Gaughf Dillon '08, Director of Alumnae/i Engagement.
Distinguished Alumna Award
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2023 Distinguished Alumna Award! The award is given annually to two alumnae who are celebrating their reunion. Recipients are recognized in the following categories:
- For dedication and service to the school
- For service and dedication in professional or community endeavors
Learn more and nominate a classmate. Nominations are due by October 30.
We have a block of rooms set aside at the Hyatt Regency Monterey for $209 per night. This rate includes a waived resort fee, free parking, complimentary internet, and complimentary access to the fitness room. To book this rate, please use this link.