March 12-14, 2021
Celebrating classes ending in 0, 5, 1, and 6
We are excited to celebrate classes in a combined reunion March 12-14, 2021. It's virtual, and it's free!
Why attend a virtual reunion?
- Visit with more classmates! Without the costs of registration, travel, and time off, we hope more alumnae can attend this year's festivities. This gives us the opportunity to gather with our ring sisters and former classmates when we otherwise wouldn't be able to.
- Flexibility! You can pop in and out of events whenever it works for your schedule.
- Invite the family! Children and partners are more than welcome to join in.
No matter where or how we gather, Alumnae Reunion Weekend is a celebration of your classes. You can look forward to a networking session with current students, class gatherings, a celebration of your classes, and much more!
Would you like to be a reunion volunteer for your class? Be a Reunion Class Agent or a Reunion Ambassador! We are looking for reunion volunteers in the following classes:
1955, 1956, 1960, 1961, 1975, 1976, 1986, 1990, 1991, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2015, 2016
If you are interested in volunteering, email Shannon at email@example.com.
Registration is FREE!
Because we are going virtual, there is no cost to attend Reunion this year. However, we encourage you to make a donation to the Santa Catalina Fund in honor of the people who inspired you and shaped who you are today. Help inspire the next generation of Catalina girls! Visit our Reunion giving site to watch a special video and see where your class stands.
Are you ready for a challenge? Show your Catalina spirit today and make a gift in honor of your reunion!
Your contributions may help your class win one of these awards:
The Top-Class Award
Awarded to the class with the highest number of donors
The Catalina Award
Awarded to the class that
raises the most money
The Sister Kieran Participation Award
Awarded to the class that
has the highest participation
- Mail your donation to the Development Office: Santa Catalina School, 1500 Mark Thomas Drive, Monterey, CA 93940
- Call the Development Office at 831.655.9379.
- Give online.
Donations received before June 30, 2021, will count toward your reunion gift.
Gifts to the Santa Catalina Fund truly make a difference in the lives of our current and future students. Help your class celebrate Santa Catalina’s past and future!
Celebrate Santa Catalina
Celebrate Santa Catalina is our newly rebranded Benefit Celebration. This free event is for the entire Catalina community, including all alumnae. Save the date for Saturday, March 13, 2021!
Because all alumnae are encouraged to attend, it’s a great opportunity for a reunion with your ring sister or other classmates who aren’t in your year.
Interested in helping out? Contact Heather Wilson, Special Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.