Alumnae Reunion 2019
Alumnae Reunion 2019, celebrating classes ending in 4 and 9, will take place March 22–24, 2019.
- How do I register?
- Which hotels will be hosting reunion attendees?
- What is the schedule?
- How can I assist with planning my class's Friday-evening party?
- Where should we host our class gatherings?
- How can I contribute to the Santa Catalina Fund in honor of my upcoming reunion?
- If I contribute to the Santa Catalina Fund now, will that still count towards my reunion giving?
- How will I receive updates on Reunion Weekend and my class activities?
- Who are the staff contacts for Reunion?
We encourage alumnae to take advantage of our special Santa Catalina rate of $199.00 at The Portola Hotel and Spa. There are many restaurants nearby for your Friday evening class gatherings.
Click the button below to reserve your room at the special rate. Rooms at this rate are available from March 21 to March 26, 2019. Please Note: This rate will be available until February 22, 2019.
You are also welcome to call the hotel reservations line at 1.888.222.5851 and mention Santa Catalina Reunion 2019 to book your room.
There are three easy ways to make a reunion gift to the Santa Catalina Fund.
- Mail your donation to the Development Office: Santa Catalina School, 1500 Mark Thomas Drive, Monterey, CA 93940
- Call the Development Office at 831.655.9379.
- Give online.
Gifts to the Santa Catalina Fund truly make a difference in the lives of our current and future students. Help your class celebrate Santa Catalina’s past and future!
Learn more about giving and the Reunion Challenge here.
For reunion activities:
Gretchen Mueller Burke '83, '79 LS
Director of Alumnae/i Relations
Shannon Leigh Gaughf '08
Alumnae/i Relations Coordinator
For reunion gifts to the Santa Catalina Fund:
Annual Fund Coordinator