Alumnae Reunion 2020
Celebrating classes ending in 0 and 5.
We're so excited to welcome alumnae back to campus to reconnect with friends and discover all of the fantastic ways Santa Catalina is engaging the next generation of girls!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Shannon and why does she keep emailing me?
- How do I register?
- Does the registration fee cover all activities?
- Can I bring a guest?
- Which hotels will be hosting reunion attendees?
- What is the schedule?
- How can I assist with planning my class's Friday evening party?
- How can I contribute to the Santa Catalina Fund in honor of my upcoming reunion?
- If I need special assistance, is there transportation around campus?
- Who are the staff contacts for Reunion?
Shannon Gaughf is an alumna from the class of 2008 who came to work at Catalina in December 2017. If you have received an email from Catalina in the past year, it probably came from her! As the Assistant Director of Alumnae/i Engagement, Shannon plans Reunion, manages class volunteers, runs the alumnae Facebook and LinkedIn groups, edits class notes for the Bulletin, and coordinates chapter gatherings around the world. She is a former stage manager, having worked in New York on Broadway, at Radio City Music Hall, and at The Plaza Hotel before returning home to Catalina. She is always happy to answer a question or direct alumnae to the appropriate department. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831.655.9391.
There are three easy ways to make a reunion gift to the Santa Catalina Fund.
- Mail your donation to the Development Office: Santa Catalina School, 1500 Mark Thomas Drive, Monterey, CA 93940
- Call the Development Office at 831.655.9379.
- Give online.
Donations received after June 30, 2019, will count toward your reunion gift.
Gifts to the Santa Catalina Fund truly make a difference in the lives of our current and future students. Help your class celebrate Santa Catalina’s past and future!
Learn more about giving and the Reunion Challenge here.
For reunion activities:
Shannon Leigh Gaughf '08
Assistant Director of Alumnae/i Engagement
For reunion gifts to the Santa Catalina Fund:
Director of Annual Giving and School Engagement